这个游戏的官方只支持oculus rift这一款VR设备，并且需要另外打官方补丁。然而中国的网友普遍反馈官方补丁无效。因此我们做了支持HTC vive的扩展，不止支持正常模式的VR和studio的VR，我们还支持NEO的VR（我们的版本并没有集成官方的支持oculus rift的补丁，因为两种补丁不能兼容且官方的需要单独安装）。经测试HTC vive是完全OK的，其它设备没有测试过。
这游戏有五种模式 HoneySelect_64或32 是普通正常模式，就是捏人和啪啪 HoneyStudio_64或32 是旧版摄影室模式，现在一般不用了，通常只用于打开旧存档 StudioNEO_64或32 是新版4K高清摄影室模式 BattleArena_64 是竞技场模式，类似卡牌 HoneySelectVR 就是VR模式了，要用VR眼镜。
– Initial release
– Added Readme
– Fixed translation issue
– Added error checking for invalid data files
– Added search option
– Fixed a performance bug when starting
– Made columns sortable by clicking on column header
– Improved duplicate checking for items with an incorrect category id.
– Fixed crash when sorting by Category
– Split up hair sets from the “Hair Back” category.
– Added datafile check with option to see only items which are missing datafiles
– Added option to block items from loading (so you can easily filter out the missing datafile items or block some duplicates)
– Added option to disable ignoring root duplicates (checks against 00.unity3d and 15.unity3d). You should not resolve these unless you’re sure the mod is incorrect.
– Added undo option to items via context menu (right click on item)
– Added some search options to the context menu
– Fixed duplicate checking between “Hair Sets” and “Hair Back” since they’re basically the same category they’re not allowed to have duplicates.
– Fixed auto resolve everything, would also resolve root duplicates (in 0.3) (still have to manually resolve duplicates in hair sets/back).
– Made duplicate checking without CatId optional (Someone requested this but it was showing false positives in 0.3)
– Fix for hairsets changes not loading correctly
– Added button to load CabIds, this will allow you to see duplicate id’s which will cause problems.
– Added filter to see items grouped by datafile, makes it easier to see the duplicate cabids
– Data file names now have a header if something is wrong instead of just being a different color.
– Made the category list resizable
You can check for duplicate cabids by hitting the “Load Cab-IDs” button, after that select the “Datafiles” filter it will show all the duplicates and missing files on top. You can make the list wider by dragging the right side.
To fix cabids you can use sb3ug or just block all the items in one of the duplicate datafiles by checking the “Blocked” field for each item, there are a few exceptions where HS doesn’t mind the duplicate but usually it’s an issue. For example duplicates with cf_top_00 seem to work just fine, not sure why.
– Fixed sorting on datafile names
– Added initial version of NEO items module, this allows you to rename/regroup/fix ids and block any studio NEO items.
You can rename a NEO item group by double clicking on the group name (in the left pane)
You can move a single or multiple items to another group by selecting them and then right clicking on the selection. Choose “<New group…>” to create a new group and add the selection to that group.
If you move all items out of a group the group will be removed.
Id’s below 2000 will always be flagged as “duplicate” since these are in the range of illusion items (which aren’t visible or editable yet, they will still show up in NEO though).
– Added tab pages for splitting up the different modules
– Added option to disable NEO module in the settings tab
If you use the NEO module you don’t have to run HS HiR anymore since the module will overrule the changes made by HiR. Mod creators still have to use the same txt files and place them in tge HoneyselectItemResolver folders, the new module will parse these the same as HiR did but doesn’t have to make any changes to other data files.
After installing new NEO items it is required to run HSResolveMoreSlotID and hit “Save changes” though, this will add the items to HsResolveMoreID_NEO.xml in the root folder of HS.
– Fixed crash related to sinful bugs mod, also added some more error checking for incorrect listfiles
– Fixed neo module not loading for some installs
– Added detection for removed NEO items(mods), now will also enable the save button if only mods were removed from last time the tool was run
– Added resolve all button to neo module
– Added auto translation to neo module for new items (using existing translation files)
– Changed the way the original item ids are loaded, now uses the plugin to build an initial list. This does mean you will have to startup Studio NEO once before you can use the tool.
– Fixed some compatability issues with other mods caused by not generating Empty000xxxxx items.
– Fixed some issues with items not being colorable
– Fixed some items not showing up properly
– Fixed loading duplicate list files, studio NEO files now override old Studio files.
– All items are editable now, including root items.
– Fixed animated NEO items
– Fixed compatibility issue with HoneyKatsu
– Fixed translation of NEO items in HSResolveMoreSlotID.exe tool
– Fixed blocked items with missing data files
– Fixed duplicate checking on blocked items
– Fixed crash when blocking/unblocking items while searching for items
– Fixed bones for <internal> items
Please keep in mind this is still a bit experimental, if you’re having issues you can install v0.6b over it and it should work fine again.
N.B. If you have used version 0.7 or 0.7b make sure to run studio NEO, close it, then start the tool and save changes or you will be missing all the root items
– Fixed crash when original NEO item list is empty
– Fixed original NEO item list not being created in some installs when starting NEO
– Fixed save button location when resizing the window
– Added mod column to character item list
– Added option to group items by mod, version numbers are not the installed versions but rather the latest known version (will be more clear in the next version)
– Expanded search item, will now search name, id, original id, listfile name and mod name
– Added card checker to validate caracter cards, you can run this on the “Cards” tab
It will show all items a card uses and possible problems for each item.
If an item might be the wrong item (multiple mods) it’ll show you which other items might be the correct one
If you are missing an item it will try to find a mod that contains the item and give you a download url.
If it’s an unknown Id it’ll just show the Id. This could be because of an unknown mod or manually changed id by the card creator.
There probably are still a lot of mods missing, paid mods are also excluded from the list (since I can’t index them). New mods will also not show up untill I update the modlist.xml. Will try to automate this a bit more in the next version.
If you group items by “Mod” there will be a category <Unknown> listing all your installed unknown mods. If you happen to know where to download any of these feel free to sent me a direct message on the Discord (henk#2874)
– Hotfix for broken NEO module
– Added scrollbars to card view
– Added extra error checking on card loading
– Added clothing groups to card checker
– Added More Accessories support for card checker
– Fixed plugin crashing at startup when item change list is empty (causing no items to show up in the editor)
– Fixed not being able to disable NEO module unless you opened the NEO tab, moved checkbox to the NEO tab ;)
– Added some more mods to the modlist
– Rewrote plugin to use harmony, should fix some issues with weird installations
– Added ability to load mods from other folders than HS itself.
Can also load mods directly from rar/zip files. Only works for items, not plugin dlls.
– Added search field to card checker
– Added option to group Neo items on different fields
– Added source column and option to group items by source, this shows which item are in which archive for easy blocking/resolving.
– Added a module for saving/loading extra card data to be able to load cards with changed id’s
– Moved option to disable Neo Module to settings xml, unfortunately this means the setting will reset this version, it’s on by default.
– Modified card checker to also recognize extra card data, will be able to correctly display more items.
– Added progress window when processing things.
– Updated modlist
Cards saved with HSResolveMoreSlotID v0.9 or higher installed will be marked as “Smart Card” in the card checker. This means the card no longer requires item Id’s but instead uses a better way to find the correct item. These cards can still be opened in older version but will then revert back to using Id’s.
Even though Id’s don’t matter anymore for smart cards, it’s still important to have no Id conflicts or items will not be loaded at startup.
To load mods from archives and/or different folders you have to set up the folders once inside HSResolveMoreSlotID after that the plugin will automatically load anything placed there.
It is still adviced to always run HSResolveMoreSlotID after placing mods into mod folders to make sure there aren’t any issues.
For passworded archives you can use HSResolveMoreSlotID to setup the password, or add a .txt file that contains the password. See “Archives with password” section in readme.
– Added Scene Card checker with support for Better Scene Loader.
– Added Clipboard Card checker, when the “Clipboard card” tab is open you can right click on any card in your browser and select copy link. It’ll then show that card checker and allow you to directly save it to the correct folder.
– Added “Smart Cards” for scene cards
– Added known mod info tab with information about all indexed mods used in card checkers and ability to search for items.
– Added option to jump to mod info from card checker by CTRL-Clicking the urls (for missing urls it defaults to this).
– Added a million more mods to the modlist
– Added check to not allow original abdata folder to be added to the mod folder list.
– Added information in readme on how to setup sideloading
– Fixed crash on startup if HS folder doesn’t exist anymore
– Fixed sideloading of maps inside of abdata/map
– Fixed bug in card checker where sometimes items where marked “Ok” while they should give a warning.
– Fixed Smart Card for charas possibly picking wrong item for textures (if only offset differed, e.g. left/right side moles).
– Fixed “Rescan all files” button not moving when resizing the window
– Fixed accidental dependency of HSUS for NEO (due to a change in the NEO startup routine)
– Neo items “Auto Resolve Everything” will no longer resolve “<internal>” items to prevent issues with basicshapes
If you used auto resolve in earlier versions, please type “p_item_hs_sphere_00” (without the quotes) into the search bar and make sure the Id = 0
– Changed the way the item list is loaded/created to fix item lists created by v0.8 and v0.8b (which created issues with FK items)
– Studio items are now loaded again at startup, so don’t have to go to the NEO tab anymore for it to detect changes
– Improved performance sideloading of already unpacked files (No difference between local files now)
– Fix for codepage 437 fix (The original fix still fixed the issue for sharpcompress, but it broke VN Engine)
– Small change in harmony loader, might fix loading for some installations.
– Added totals to known mod list
– Added sliders tab to card checker, can sort cards by sliders by clicking on a slider name.
– Added datafile/prefab info to card checker when item is in an unknown mod but smart card info was available
– Improved duplicate checking for items against root items, now doesn’t ignore items if they have different names
– Made the “Resolve” button transparent for root items to show it’s better to resolve the other item.
– Fixed “Smart card” tag not showing for scenes with only charas
– Fixed changes not loading for some listfiles depending on casing.
– Fixed smart cards not loading smart data in NEO when using add character in combination with some plugins.
– Integrated MoreSlotID, no need to install it anymore.
The integrated MoreSlotID is compatible with the 2 existing moreslotid versions, but just in case you can turn it off in the settings.
– Added more advanced search terms, you can auto insert them using the cog next to the search text.
– Added ability to view cards in mod folders and copy them to hs
– Added some help text to the NEO tab
– Changed load order of side loaded mods, newer versions of files are always given higher priority now.
– Removed “Resolve” button from the basic sphere prefab to prevent people from clicking on it
– Fixed childroot not being read from NEO list files, rarely used but fixes some custom gimmicks
– Added folder selection in card checker
Unfortunately I lost the mod indexer so no update to the modlist this time
– Fixed conversion of PH cards to HS when saving from clipboard tab.
– Fixed missing files warnings in modlist for .cfg/.png files
– Fixed mod folder tab crashing on solid archives.
– Fixed auto resolve not resolving duplicates between hair back/hair sets
– Added option to change sorting mode of NEO items for plugin (id/name)
– Added names to smart card items so if an item is not in the modlist it can still show a name (instead of id), will only work for cards saved with v1.4 or higher
– Added “Installation checker” tab which can do the following:
– Verify HSResolveMoreSlotID plugin is installed
– Check if NEO Sphere has correct id (for people who have auto resolved in older versions)
– Check if required mods are installed
– Download and install 630 game patch
– Download and install RLE or 4k diffuse pack
– Download and patch game executables with translation/IPA/wideslider
– Check translation settings (regex is slow!)
– Clean up bone files
– Open log files
– Copy link to logfiles, this copies the full path to the logfile so you can just press “+” in discord and paste it.
– Show installed plugins and versions with ability to enable/disable specific plugins